martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

After you...

I do not regret the things I've lived through, spilled the dreams of night sweat. Among the many things that life has taught me, there is no sin more terrible than not have felt love. What's going on? if I'm still alive, still breathing, how to release? back in every breath, after you. AFTER YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING, AND there is nothing left, nothing at all. IT IS AFTER OBLIVION, a lost memory, no nothing. How am I going to fill that empty space?, After you. How to live after you? Let time heal all wounds, and even burn inside I will be reborn. When the sky cries NEVER HURT ANYONE ASKS WHERE, Why does it rain?, Why stop raining?. What's going on? if I'm still alive, still breathing, how to release? back in every breath, after you. Occasionally I have cold, and I ask my destiny, give me back every sigh, after you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario